Approximately 30,000 people in the U.S. are living with ALS, also called Lou Gehrig Disease. It claims some 5,600 lives each year, including 2 of our family members. DefeatingALS.com is dedicated to raising awareness of ALS in memory of Marie Geniesse Alger and Steven J. Engels.
26 SEP 2010 Berkshire Walk To Defeat ALS
DefeatingALS.com joined forces with the ALS Association - Massachusetts Chapter for the first Berkshire Walk To Defeat ALS, Sunday Sep 26, Wahconah Park in Pittsfield Massachusetts.
The walk attracted over 230 walkers and raised over $30,000!
July 22nd, Kickoff Event at Jaes Spice
Sunday, Sep 26th, 2010
• Berkshire Walk Totals; ALS Registry, Oct 20, 2010
• Berkshire Walk Progress; About Defeating ALS, Sep 18, 2010
• Lou Gehrig Day; Berkshire Walk Progress, Sep 7, 2010
• Berkshire Walk Progress; Lou Gehrig Day; Ask Congress, Aug 10, 2010
• Walk with Us in the Berkshires Walk To Defeat ALS, June 29, 2010
INFORMATION, FLYERS and POSTERS